City of Alpharetta Parks
The City of Alpharetta is a livable, walkable, and vibrant downtown where you can ride a bike to a grocery store or Saturday morning farmers market, enjoy lunch at a local café or a drink at one of the many rooftop bars and local breweries, take a run on the Alpha Loop-mile, or explore one of 25 Alpharetta public parks.” Just 30 miles north of Atlanta, Alpharetta is known for its bustling music scene, with year-round events and festivals filling its cultural calendar. Alpharetta has been selected as Best Suburb of Georgia by Southern Living Magazine, Niche Magazine, and Top Suburb nationally by The AJC and Travel and Leisure Magazine.
Needless to say, the importance of level-one landscape management and flower management for this high-profile southern town is a must. Our teams must be prepared to meet the city’s outdoor calendar of events, including outdoor concerts, festivals, parades, road closures, wine festivals, and weekly farmers markets. Construction projects must also be scheduled and completed within the parameters specified so as to not obstruct the town’s event calendar.
- 12 Parks
- The Alpha Loop Trail System
- The City of Alpharetta Town Center
- 100 City-Scape Pots, Urns, and Containers
- Water, Prune, Flower Replacement, and Fertilization
On-Call Maintenance Services:
- Irrigation Repairs
On-Call Construction Service:
- Equestrian Horse Park Retaining Wall
- Tree Installation of 30 Street Trees Downtown Alpharetta
- Permeable Paver Repair and Installation – Main Street Park- Valet
- Wall Installation – Main Street Park at the Hamilton Hotel
- Innovation Academy: Irrigation Rejuvenation